Terms and Conditions to be a Vendor
Rackons Market allows you to sell your themes, plugins, scripts, coding on the biggest marketplace for Digital products. Earning money for your creations is as simple as registering as a developer and start uploading your products. However, there are a few terms and conditions that we need you to follow in order to sell on Rackons Market.
1. Becoming a Vendor and putting your products on the Rackons Market is free and available for anyone but there is a review process.
2. You must be registered and You have to sell your own products only on Rackons Market.
3. Rackons Market will deduct 30% commission on each sale of your products.
4. Developers get paid monthly. This means that Rackons Market will only send you your earnings provided that, by the end of each month, you have reached a minimum amount of 50$. The payments will be sent only once per month. Such payments will correspond to the total amount of earnings generated since you reached the minimum amount of sales. We are currently using PayPal, PayuMoney and Bank Transfer. In case you don't reach the minimum amount of 50$ in sales, then that amount will be added in next month. Note that Rackons commission will also be deducted from this amount.
5. After submitting your products to Rackons Market, there is a review process before your creations go live. Note that due to the large amount of products submitted daily to our Market, it takes us some time to review and publish them. If you have already send us your creations and haven’t heard of us, please be patient. We do our best to review each and every one of the products, in order to deliver top quality on our Market. ( Max review period : 15 Days ). In case, if your product will not display after 15 days then your product will be automatically banned; means your product is not match with our product criteria.